What Do I Need To Bring?
- Proof of all Current Vaccinations Including Rabies and Bordatella Vaccinations
Pups of all shapes and sizes are welcome at DSL!
- Your Dog’s Food
- Bedding, Treats, and Toys (not required but welcome)
I Have A Small Dog. Will He Be Put With the Big Dogs?
- No. We Provide Our Smaller Guests With Their Own Area.
Can I Check in to See How My Dog Is Doing?
- Yes, Of Course! We Are Happy To Give You Some Peace of Mind! Call, Email, Text and Also, Check Facebook! We Regularly Post Photos of “The Pack.”
Do I Need to Bring My Dog For An Assessment Prior To Boarding?
- No. We Only Require An Assessment For Training Clients.
Can I Drop My Dog Off For Bootcamp Services As Soon As The Assessment Is Over?
- Probably Not. We Usually Have A Waiting List For Clients Requesting Bootcamp Services. Let Us Know When You Are Hoping To Send Your Dog To Bootcamp And We Will Do Our Best To Accomodate.
My Two Dogs Are Very Bonded With Each Other. Can They Share A Crate?
- Yes, We Have Large Crates That Can Accommodate Two Dogs.
My Dog Isn’t Fixed. Can He Still Come For Doggie Daycare and Boarding?
- No. All pets must be spayed/neutered in order for them to stay and play here if they are 6 months of age or older.
My Dog Has Not Received Much Training. Can You Work On Basic Obedience With Him While We Are Away?
- Absolutely! We Offer Training During Boarding Services. You Simply Select The Number of Hours And What You Would Like For Us To Work On And We Will Do The Rest.
I Would Like To Receive One on One Training In My Home. What Neighborhoods Do You Service?
- We Service South Charlotte and Fort Mill Areas Including, But Not Limited To: Ballantyne, Pineville, Weddington, Matthews, South Charlotte, Fort Mill, Myers Park, Dilworth, Elizabeth, Plaza area, and Uptown.
Kennel Cough Information
The Pack enjoying a snow day!