What do I need to bring?
- Proof of current vaccinations including: Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (if you haven’t already faxed or emailed them to our office staff)
Pups of all shapes and sizes are welcome at DSL!
- Your dog’s food
- Treats, toys, blankets, beds, etc. (not required but welcome)
I have a small dog. Will they be stuck with big dogs?
- Nope! We have separate play yards and packs that can accommodate all sizes and temperaments.
Can I check in to see how my dog is doing?
- Yes, of course! Call, text, or email and we’d gladly let you know how they’re doing. Also, check Facebook; we post photos of each AM and PM play time EVERY day!
Do I need to bring my dog for an assessment prior to boarding?
- No, we can evaluate their temperament during their stay.
My two dogs are very bonded with each other. Can they share a run?
- Absolutely! We have runs for all breed sizes. We can put them in an extra big run for plenty of room for them to comfortably move around (or simply snuggle up).
My dog isn’t fixed. Can they still come for doggie daycare and boarding?
- No. All pets must be spayed/neutered in order for them to stay and play here if they are 6 months of age or older.
My dog has not received much training. Can you work on basic obedience with them while we are away?
- Absolutely! We offer Training While Boarding services. You simply let us know how many sessions you’d like and we take care of the rest!
I would like to have One-On-One Training in my home. What neighborhoods do you service?
- We service South Charlotte and Fort Mill areas including, but not limited to: Ballantyne, Pineville, Weddington, Matthews, South Charlotte, Fort Mill, Monroe, Indian Trail, and Indian Land.
Kennel Cough Information
The Pack enjoying a snow day!