Molly, Murphy, Jackson and Sadie Enjoying A Romp In The Pool During Doggie Daycare
Why Doggie Daycare?
- Doggie Daycare gives dogs the opportunity to expend all of their excess energy!
- You no longer need to feel guilty about leaving your dog home alone while you head off for a long day at work.
- Socialization is vital for the mental health of a dog.
- Doggie Daycare can build confidence in timid or fearful dogs.
- You can rest assured that your dog spends each day living life to the fullest!
- Have a puppy that still needs potty-training? Don’t fret! Bring them to DSL where we can establish a regular potty-training routine!
- You can even have your dog trained while they are at DSL for doggie daycare!
Packages: The more they play, the more you save!
- 1 day of doggie daycare – $24
- 10 day package – $22/day, a savings of $20
- 20 day package – $20/day, a savings of $80
- Enjoy 5 consecutive days of daycare and receive a half price bath!
- During busy Holidays, we may not be able to accommodate single days of daycare – please check with us to make sure!
Ask about our military discount to save even more $$$
DSL’s doggie daycare is a great place for your dog to relax and make new friends while you are away at work!
- Basic Bath- $25 for all breeds
- The Works- $35 for all breeds (includes expression of anal glands, ears cleaning, and nail trim)
- Nail Trim-$15 for all breeds.
- Brush & Spray- $10 for all breeds (suggested for long/thick coated breeds)
Training While Daycare:
Add a session of training for only $35 during a boarding or daycare stay. Trained staff can work on any basic behaviors such as:
- sit, down or stay
- off, leave it, or watch
- loose leash walking or simply better dog-dog manners
Book one session, or one session for each day that your pet is here! The more sessions, the happier you and your pet will be! A well-behaved dog makes everyone happy!
- Your dog must be current on Distemper, Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations. You can have your veterinarian fax your records to (704) 844-9378.
- A completed copy of New Client Packet emailed to you by our staff
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed/ neutered
- For the safety of all of our furry guests, please do not bring any dogs for daycare that are showing any signs of illness. If your dog is experiencing abnormal breathing, stool consistency, eye discharge, or possesses any other symptoms that may indicate an illness, please contact your veterinarian.
- Pit bulls, staffordshire bull terriers, bull terriers, bulldogs and dogs with aggression must wear a muzzle to participate in play times. Mixes of these breeds will be allowed to play without muzzles at the discretion of Dog as a Second Language.
When you arrive at our facility to drop off or pick up your dog, please pull in to the left of the driveway and text (704) 258-0061 “Here (dog’s name)” and a staff member will be out to greet you shortly.
Rusty is playing on DSL’s jungle gym.
Return to Home Page